Monday, July 16, 2007

What am I forgetting?

So you know when you get closer to a trip you start making mental checklist of the things that you will need. I know I must be forgetting something.

My list:
- I have the receipt for my conference registration, which I don’t even look at because I get all excited.

- I have a room booked. I have one roommate and possibly two.

- I have a flight booked.

-I have my attire for the parade of nations. I think I march with the other Ripplewood scholarship recipients so that should be a great picture.

-That’s right I need to pack my camera!

-I wasn’t sure what I was going to do about Sunday so my initial plan was to skip out Sunday morning and find a church. (I have now found a convenient alternative-- contact me if interested.)

-I ordered the Harry Potter book for delivery on Friday at midnight.

- I’ve checked with experienced conference attendees about the “dress code” for gala night.

-I have my Chicago travel books with train and street maps.

-I have a light jacket because I usually get chilly sitting in conference rooms.

-I have to bring a bathing suit so that I can do water aerobics with the other LLL moms in the early morning. I should throw some flip flops in my bag too.

Seriously now---What am I forgetting?

No comments: