Thursday, July 19, 2007

Playroom!

Barbara Heaney and Theresa Himes and I have been wildly unpacking toys and putting the playroom together --with occasional help from some enthusiastic and brilliant children. At the moment Barbara is repairing a gorgeous magnetic crane and Theresa is (puff, puff!!) blowing up an inflatable boat (our pump seems to have disappeared between conferences!)
I'm trying to track down various missing items --such as our new kareoke cds and a small forest of artificial trees for our "camping" area.
By tomorrow it will all be complete and ready for hundreds of happy children!
joyfullly,
Terry Stafford (aka The Playroom Lady)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much to all the "playroom ladies." My husband and children had a blast and I got to enjoy my sessions. We are all grateful for all the work you put into it.